Monday, July 15, 2024

Trump says he was 'supposed to be dead' ?

In other words what I'm thinking here is: "Who Altered time so Trump didn't die?"

However, if I logically think about this imagine if Trump had been assassinated and the literally Civil War that could or would have occurred when some of his more extreme Trump Cultists got out their guns and started to cause trouble for the whole world?

So, it makes sense that people who have the use of Time Travel  would choose to avoid the end of civilization which Trump's assassination might create.

So, am I saying I think that Time was altered to prevent Trump's Death?

Yes. That's exactly what appears to have happened here.

The logic actually is flawless. 

Trump said: "He was supposed to be dead."

I think he is right.

Also, I don't think there is any accident about his Classified Documents case being thrown out by Judge Cannon either. 

I'm not sure I fully understand why this happened but I think it's about trying to prevent the end of civilization on earth too by those who control time.

However, I still see at least 5 billion people less on earth by 2100 AD

However, something has changed where two billion less people die than before this incident with Trump trying to be assassinated. So, the Time line has DEFINITELY changed when I look forward into time as a Precognitive Intuitive.

No comments: