Friday, July 12, 2024

Writing helps keep me alive! How?

First of all, it's much cheaper than paying 200 dollars an hour for a Therapist to talk to. This is the first thing. I was just talking to one of our housekeepers about this and she was realizing how I stay alive by being able to talk to her and my wife about my problems. Many men and women don't talk about what's bothering and it often turns into Cancer or other illnesses and kills them.

However, my father and I always talked about what was bothering us and this always helped keep us alive. However, it 's also true that eventually he couldn't have a good relationship with medicine in general beyong preventative medicine and this also killed him through Prostate and other metasticizing cancers at age 69.

However, because I talk or write about what I'm facing I'm able to go forwards in life while watching people all around me die one by one.

So, first of all, it's very important to be very adaptable in life or else you will die when your mother or father or sister or brothers all die. Part of the way forward (at least for me) is to have children that I have always stayed very close to. Also, I have had so far in my last marriage a 30 year marriage so far that has been very good for both of us.

We both realized we had waited all our lives to be with each other. We didn't even meet until she was 39 and I was 7 years older, 46. We married when i was 47 and we had a daughter together which was my 3rd biological child one with each wife. However, I have remained very close with all my children and then we adopted another daughter who is around 38 years old now I believe too.

So, writing and being very adaptable both keep me alive and more physically and psychologically healthy that most people I meet because I deal with all problems when they first arise before those molehills become mountains and are life killing. Most people don't do this and so they die much younger worldwide than I or my family.

Also, my wife's relatives (the men) have been very long lived. Her father lived until he was 90 and her stepfather lived until he was 98 and her grandfather lived until he was 98 years old too.

Her stepfather flew me in his V Tail plane to Big Sur and over a recent fire in the Ventana Wilderness when he was in his Early 80s too which is remarkable on many different levels too.

So, this longevity set a good example for me to try to follow too.

By God's Grace

It is very hard to watch all the people you love and care about die one by one along the way. But, if you are going to live past 50 or 60 or 70 you are inevitably going to see a lot of deaths of those you love and care about. It's just the reality of life as you age. 

So, finding ways to deal with your loved one's dying one by one is necessary to live to old age.

For me, as an intuitive it is easier than for most people because I can often speak with the dead as easily as I can speak with the living. Because of this I am still alive at age 76 still.

By God's Grace

No comments: