Thursday, July 11, 2024

You and I live on the 2nd timeline: On the first timeline 5 billion people died on September 11th 2001

 As I look at the events unfolding now on earth on every single level it occurs to me today that there likely will have to be a 3rd timeline for when we nuke out again within 5 to 10 years. I'm letting the powers that be as a gifted intuitive that this is what I see right now. The end of Europe, Russia, China and the U.S. at the very least through nukes and other methods and that the timeline will have to be retroactively changed to one where Earth continues to exist once again.

Later: Also, this appears to be coming no matter who is President of ANY Country on earth. Things are just so unstable on multiple levels in all Governments right now that the nuke out of all mankind is fairly inevitable right now.

People think that Trump will save them from this. They are completely wrong. Trump and Xi and Putin are all in the end completely competitive and selfish like each other. The total nuke out would just happen differently and that's all.

Trump in some ways just makes things so much worse that it likely would happen sooner (world nuclear annihilation and that's all).

If you are a precognitive intuitive see if what I'm saying agrees with what you are getting now. I think unfortunately you will see I'm correct about this.

However, often telling people about things coming like this there might be ways to avert the end of civilization a second time after September 11th 2001.

No comments: