Sunday, October 20, 2024

I notice more browsers like Firefox and news sources like CNN are starting to charge for articles like NY times does too

However, because I'm a blogger and I don't charge for people to visit my site I try to get free articles as much as possible to share with all of you.

However, it's true that I pay for Streaming several things like Netflix and Prime and other ones as well as well as Cable TV. If I was getting news through a newspaper that was something physical then I can see paying for the news. Otherwise, I have been used to Free News here in the U.S. through Sources like CNN, NBC, CBS and other news sources as well as Good News Network to try to share things that are either interesting or important that I feel to share.

Many of you are not retired like I am and don't have the time to filter for what you consider to be the most important things to read. So, I try to share what likely will keep us all alive and well as well as interested that is happening in the news.

Thanks. 

No comments: