Saturday, October 26, 2024

Being adaptable in every moment

 I do a practice where I say to myself (I will know what to do in any situation that comes up in life). If you are religious or just believe in God I also use (God will show me what to do in any situation that comes up in life.

So, whether it is living your life or you are writing something this "Being adaptable to new things is important in each and every moment."

It's also one of the many reasons I'm still alive at age 76 because I was adaptable enough to survive whatever came so far in my life.

It's sort of like falling down. If you know how to roll when your body is falling then you can roll out of the fall whenever possible and avoid serious injuries.

But, if you stiffen up as you fall then you are sure to be seriously injured or break something.

However, it's also true that I'm built a lot like a football player where I tend to be somewhat okay no matter what seems to happen likely because of my Scottish and Swiss Genetics and because my ancestors were Colonizers of the U.S. on the Swiss Side since around 1725 and on my mother's side full Scottish blood came with her mother and father from Scotland likely around 1910 I think because my Grandmother though born in Philadelphia along with 11 other brothers and sisters grew up from about age 12 to adulthood in Clydebank, Scotland where her parents were originally from and then returned to Omaha, Nebraska some time in her 20s when her brothers and sisters moved there a lot from Scotland because they were all born in the U.S. as well before there house burned down in Philadelphia when they were all children born there in Philadelphia. My Scottish American Grandmother was born in Philadelphia in 1888. She basically raised me because my parents were either working or running a church a lot in Los Angeles while we lived in Tujunga and Glendale in the Los Angeles Area from 1954 to 1969. from age 8 I lived in Glendale until I was 21.

The point I'm making here is whether you believe in God or a higher power or not telling your subconscious mind that it will always know what to do next in life allows you to be empowered in each and every moment of your life ongoing.

I find this incredibly helpful in life in facing whatever comes in the moment.

By God's Grace

No comments: