I was in my 1968 Camaro then that I had bought new about 9 years before. We went to I believe the Sunland Drive in Theater to Watch the first "Star Wars" Movie which is now called "A New Hope". I went with my 3 year old son and I watched this at the drive in Theater near Tujunga or Sunland in the Los Angeles area up against the mountains there then. IN 1977 I would have been 29 years old then.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Friday, October 11, 2024
In 1977 I was 29 years old with a 3 year old son and likely embarking on my life as a single father raising my son
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment