Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Strange day at my blog

I was wondering if "Trick or Treat" might be the way to describe today. 

First I tried to start another article and then my blog said something like"you have exceeded your quota for writing articles" or something like this. The only problem with this is this has never happened even once since 2007 when I started this blog no matter how many articles I wrote on any day or week or month or year. So, this I thought was strange.

Next, I thought "Well maybe it's a monthly thing and it's new." And this might be the case because as soon as I waited for it to get past midnight (presently 2:36 AM)  Since today is October 1st 2024 I AM ABLE TO blog once again. Then I checked my stats page and it said I had zero visitors ever (which is pretty weird because the latest cycle of information said I had around 5 million visits (in this cycle) however this is something that happens regularly where they set the counters back to zero periodically since 2007. This has happened 5 or 10 times or more. So, what am I to think about all this? So, from my basic calculations I presently have had somewhere between 25 million and 50 million visits over time. and I have averaged just this last year about 150,000 to 200,000 visits per month worldwide.

 So, the only response that makes any sense at all might be "Trick or Treat?"

No comments: