Friday, October 25, 2024

The best results in my own life have come from applying the Scientific Method from Francis Bacon to everything in life

Even to Spiritual and religious things.

When I do this I can easily eliminate things that are just too crazy by putting them into the thousands of Hypotheses of people around the world.

However, I have realized over the years that no matter how crazy a hypothesis is often it has some truth in reality. So, because of this I have learned to store all hypotheses in the same box so to speak.

Then when I get more evidence that this hypothesis is true or even partly true I might move it to a theory.

Then when this theory seems irrefutable I might move it over the years to a law.

However, I don't leave it there because future evidence might change either a hypothesis to a theory or law or reduce a theory or even a law back to only being a hypothesis.

One changes their ideas based upon the evidence presently at hand (every single day).

In this way you stay current with what appears to be real for us all.

By God's Grace

No comments: