Monday, October 21, 2024

Writing

 When I'm about to write something I can usually feeling this "Coming on" within a week or two of when I begin writing. Since I'm channeling real things it is basically better to do this sort of thing from a more Spontaneous place.

In Tibetan Buddhism I have studied about Spontaneous Accomplishment and teachers of mine have told me that I am naturally Crazy Wisdom.

What is Crazy Wisdom?

The easiest way to understand Crazy Wisdom is "The Wisdom Beyond Logic".

It is about being intuitive but living your intuition in the way God made you for here on earth.

It is learning to be in the exact right place at the exact right time.

I have found owning a business where I can be where I need to be exactly when I need to be there is the most efficient for a Crazy Wisdom person. Otherwise, I might be difficult for a Crazy Wisdom person to stay alive to 30 or beyond.

I know I struggled a lot until I was about 28 to 30 and could begin to successfully start my own businesses. But then, I was able to move in amazing ways forward in my life after I began running my own businesses where my time was more my own 24 hours a day where I could choose where I wanted to be. For me, I didn't want to own Storefront types of businesses because you are forced to be in one location all the time if you are manning a storefront business.

I found that starting cottage industries or service businesses the best for me over time.  

In this way it is much easier to be where you need to be on earth when you need to be there.

By God's Grace

No comments: