I'm sorry the links are all hard to read but it appears that's what Chrome is doing here. I'm on my wife's huge screen stationary desktop I MAC that has a screen 3 feet wide but doesn't have at this moment at least Firefox which is my preferred browser for blogging at this site. I usually blog from my two laptops. I prefer to use usually a Macbook pro 15 inch 2015 and a Macbook Air 2022 15 inch screen for blogging on. However, this does work except in quoting links on Chrome which comes up like this:
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment