Saturday, October 3, 2026

Do you presently believe what will keep you alive to old Age?

 This is the question that I had to ask myself a lot from ages 18 to 25 when my girlfriend got pregnant and we decided to get married.

Because life is all about what you believe.

I realized by 15 that if God didn't come into my body that I was going to die of night time seizures. So, I invoked God to live in my body and when he did he stayed and entire lifetime.

Did this solve all my problems. Yes and NO.

Asking God to live in your body with you is a lot like Getting married to God. And if you got used to being Single being married to anyone is a lot to deal with.

So, now you are married to God because he lives inside of your body with you and then you marry someone and start having children?

What is that like?

So, I guess what I'm saying here is that when I asked God to live in my body with me he came into me and stayed and I NEVER HAD A night time or a Day time Seizure ever again (Never in my life had a day time seizure anyway) and only night time seizures sometimes between ages 10 and 15 from a Rock climbing Concussion.

So, once again I'm asking you:

"Do you presently believe what will keep you alive to old Age?

IF the answer is "NO" then I suggest you do something about this and figure out what you believe before you are gone.

By God's Grace 

No comments: