I'm not sure that either I or you could repeat what this experience was for me but it created an amazing amount of changes (good ones) in my life. Even my dreams last night were amazing from this scenario.
And somehow since I had actually lived at the End of Oak STreet in Mt. Shasta and this was where I had my experience with Captain Forward and Lieutenant Back( of course not their real names) who traveled forward to around 2080 and beyond and found out that the human race went extinct from something similar to Covid or Ebola or something like that then they returned to 1992 when they started with the United STates and to the United Nations to work on changing the time lines so that this extinction event of the human race didn't actually happen. And I think we are still in the process of un-creating human extinction even now.
But, somehow, watching these two movies gave me hope for the human race which I haven't had in a while now because of Trump beginning to end our democracy.
However, if it were a choice between human extinction and losing our democracy which would you choose? It likely would be a hard choice for the whole human race to lose democracy in the U.S. and everywhere else too just to prevent human extinction and I'm hoping it doesn't have to go that way (away from Democracy) to prevent human extinction from occurring sometime now between 2080 and 2100 AD.
What do you think?
At this point I think I personally believe that we CAN have democracy on earth and prevent human extinction at the same time now. So, that now our problems are different than before.
However, I'm not sure I could usefully define them because I think the two things that could cause human extinction now are not disease but rather Global Climate changes and AI.
And even though AI can easily solve Global Climate changes can we survive AI?
This is the trillion dollar question there isn't it.
So, maybe praying for answers might be the best way now (or I suppose if you asked the right question to the right AI it might give you a really good answer too if you are listening (really listening to what it says).
Because you cannot really say that AI is your Friend or your Enemy even though you want it to be your friend.
Why?
Because it has different needs than you do. This might be helpful to understand more fully if you want to survive the rest of this century.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment