note: I put into my search engine here at my site "Memories chapter 1 through 18 so I'll have to see if all the links work to take you all the way through to Chapter 18"
So far I was successful with the links from Chapter 1 to Chapter 11 or part 1 to part 11.
However, Chapter or part 1 through 11 links are all on this page and chapter 12 through 18 are at the bottom of each chapter or part as you read them.
Chapter 1 I wrote in 1980. However, I think Chapters 12 through 18 were not written until around 2018 or after I believe at present because it is presently now Sunday October 4th 2026 which is now 46 years after the first Chapter of Memories was written.
I was able to get all the links from Chapter 1 through Chapter 18 to work so I think you likely will be able to also.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Tuesday, December 16, 2025
The following may or may not be helpful if you are trying to read chapters 1 through 18 of Memories"
I began writing "Memories" in 1980 while gazing up at Mt. Shasta. I wrote over the next few years Chapter 1 through 11 or (Sections 1 through 11).
Then I believe in 2018 I decided to write more about this series and so I wrote chapters 12 through 18 around 2018.
Intuitive fred888
note: I put into my search engine here at my site "Memories chapter 1 through 18 so I'll have to see if all the links work to take you all the way through to Chapter 18"
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
- Rosamund Pike: Star of New Amazon Prime Series "Wheel of Time"
- SNAP rulings ease shutdown pressure as Thune rebuffs Trump call to end filibuster
- Belize Barrier Reef coral reef system
- Learning to live with Furosemide in relation to Edema
- Earthquake Scientists Say It's Time to Start Paying Attention to Antarctica
- I put "Blue Sphere" into the search engine for my site and this is what came up.
- Nine dead, dozens injured in crowd surge at Hindu temple in southern India
- Siege of Yorktown 1781
- John Travolta Finally Breaks His Silence
- WFP: Climate Change Risks Creating Global Tsunami of Hunger
Friday, February 10, 2023
This contains both links to Memories 1 through 11 and also 12 through 18 written more recently
I never exactly end most things I'm writing about so this allows me to write more at some time in the future. So, even though the closest to an ending that I write is in Chapter 11 most of the time I don't do this simply as a psychological ploy that keeps the door open for me to write more at some point on whatever subject I'm writing about.
But,
this should contain both links to memories part 1 through 11 at the top
and further down possibly the beginning Chapters of 12 and so on.
Usually if you cannot find the links on the page they are at the end of
the section or Chapter you are presently reading to the next section or
Chapter of what you are reading.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- EMP: Or Electromagnetic Pulse or if you prefer "An Apocalyptic Story"
- Cargo ships using Kites or Sea wings to lesson diesel fuel use when traveling with the wind
- This graph shows where people received 25 inches or more of rain in the last 2 weeks time
- 40% less pollinators on earth also likely means 40% less humans alive this century
- Typhoon Maysak South Korea
- Americans can now can get a 3 year Russian Visa?
- Latest release of html5: October 2014
Thursday, January 14, 2021
If you haven't read Chapters 12 through 18 of "Memories" yet here is a word button to start the process
Here are chapters 1 through 11 if you are interested too:
Mahasiddha
Thursday, January 14, 2021
If you haven't read Chapters 12 through 18 of "Memories" here is a word button (LInk) to start
Monday, March 11, 2019
I'm reprinting this so it's easier for you to find "Memories" Chapter 12 through 18
Saturday, October 6, 2018
This button will take you to Chapter 12 of "Memories"
At the end of Chapter 12 is a word button for Chapter 12 Continued, then at the end of Chapter 12 Continued is chapter 13 word button and so on. |
No comments: