Friday, July 23, 2010

Elohar Friday July 23rd 2010

more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest

The Planet Savers

Elohar: The girl in the Forest

The three word buttons above will take you to either commentary I wrote a while ago on the "Planet Savers" which is a short story that might be developed eventually into an online book and "Elohar: the girl in the forest" which I have written many pages on so far and am fairly pleased with the results. These two short stories or mini-books I have been working on when I have time the last few months. The character of Cloud Being George in "The Planet Savers" is based upon my actual experiences with Water Spirits and other nature beings in the wilderness over the years. Lately, water spirits and air spirits have come to me to express their concern regarding the long term survival of the human race as well as all life on earth.


 

No comments: