Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The "I am Come" Pagaent

I AM :: Obscurantist

note: the above website I found interesting.

I walked into my bedroom and plasticized picture of Jesus, Saint Germain and the "I am" presence fell off the wall when I opened the skylight to my bedroom. I didn't think much about it except I leave for that area tomorrow, not to attend the pagaent but to spend some more time out of the coastal fog and in the warmth of mountain fresh air and alpine mountain lakes and at really warm and beautiful time of year. I wondered when the 'I am" pagaent would be held this year because I was raised from birth to age 21 in the "I am" activity when we parted ways during a somewhat unfortunate parting of the ways.

However, I survived and they survived without me and now 41 years later I wanted to see when the pagaent was this year. So, when I found that the pagaent would be held in Mt. Shasta on August 6th, 7th, and 8th(the 8th is the full pagaent of the life of Jesus) I was sort of sad that I wouldn't be there then as I had to be back home by the 1st of August or around that time for appointments.

However, the above website I found interesting because of it's tie in in regard to the "I am" of the 1930s to fascism and its tie in to the "Magestic 12" of Roswell fame in regard to the group who investigated through the CIA the Roswell implications for Truman and later for Eisenhower.  And I also must say that I met the son of one of the actual Majestic 12 who was a member of the "I am" when I met him. So inner secret knowledge of the ACTUAL things that happened around Roswell rather than the misinformation disseminated by the U.S. Government tends to be the norm among "I am" students. And many people past, present and future that are or were in the military and most especially high ranking officers are and/or were members of the "I am" activity all their adult lives.

From my experience with the "I am" I can tell you they were in the 1950s and 1960s extremely conservative in the wing of politics like William F. Buckley. However, by the 1950s I saw no trace at all of fascist tendencies even if they were there originally. Also, when all religions in the U.S. had to be integrated and to allow all ethnic groups to participate in all religions in the U.S. so they didn't lose tax exemption status and churches the "I am" along with all churches who kept their status as churches integrated.

So, no matter what some people were doing in the 1930s (and here I must say that I did meet one lady who had been a part of Hitler's youth in Germany as a young girl) people were mostly just very democratic even with a very conservative edge and worshiped the American democracy and it's constitution and Bill of Rights that we live under here in the United States.

No comments: