Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Unhappy wild Trees

Having been an intuitive all my life (now 62 years) intuitive telepathic conversations with everything has become normal for me over the years. So, conversations with trees (telepathically) has become the norm also. While I was up in Mt. Shasta I noticed that the trees were not happy. I began to ask them "What's wrong?" There answer might surprise you. I said, "What is wrong with you? You definitely had enough rain this year because of the El Nino. And yet, I see some of you, especially the Port Orford Cedars aren't happy."

Their answer went like this. The Cedars said, "We have enough water but we are sensitive to the changes in the sun. Since our wood is not liked by most bugs they generally don't bother us as much as other trees. But it is the sun. It has changed. We don't know why unless people have something to do with it."

Later I talked to the Pine and Fir trees. They too said the same thing about the sun. They don't like the changes in the sun. Now, it might just be that the trees I communicated with were at 3500 feet in elevation and above. When I returned to the Pine, Oak and Redwood forest I live in on the California Coast the trees near my home seemed less concerned about changes to the sun. But the trees at altitude seem to be really suffering a lot from the sun and cosmic ray changes just like people in Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand have been suffering from incredible increases in skin cancer from the Ozone hole there for over 20 or more years now. About ten years ago sheep herders in the Andes mentioned that their sheep were starting to go blind from the increased radiation from the sun and cosmic rays. So, life is changing all over earth because of changes to the atmosphere.

Also, all the methane released from the Gulf Oil Spill for around 100 days likely didn't help the upper atmosphere either. And the melting tundra likely is releasing methane in unheard of quantities into the upper atmosphere as well worldwide. I personally don't know of research into the changes all this increased Methane going into the upper atmosphere will create. If I find research into this problem I will try to relay it to you.

No comments: