Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Becoming St. Germain

 
Becoming St. Germain

What human beings are actually capable of is beyond human comprehension. For example, if you and I went back about 1000 years no one and I mean no one would ever believe people could actually do what the human race has done individually and collectively. So I posit to you that the next 1000 years will be as impossible to comprehend for those of us now as what has occurred in the last 1000 years would be to those who lived back then.

My father was always about 30 to 50 years ahead  his time in regard to most people. He became a vegetarian in 1934 when he was 18 for health reasons. Many people become or became vegetarians around the world so they won’t kill or eat any animals but his reason wasn’t that at the time. It was entirely that he wanted to live a long time and most of the meat at that time wasn’t healthy both because of what the animals ate but also the drugs and stimulants that they were given to get fatter quicker which gave people cancer and other illnesses when they ate it here in the United States. He thought that eating only deer and elk and other wild game might be okay but didn’t live remote enough for that to be practical as it is for some people even today.

So, Dad became vegetarian in order to be healthier longer and in the process began to read the “I am” books (Unveiled Mysteries and The Magic Presence) while sailing on a yacht he chartered from Canada down through Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Catalina Island and finally to the Tuomoto Archipeligo and the Tahitian Islands.

He said that while he was in Tahiti it was 1939 and 1940 that he finished reading both books. Since his first wife’s parents had already read the first two “I am” books they had inspired Dad into reading  the books and joining the “I am” movement.

I guess one could say the “I am” Movement was at least 30 years ahead of its time too. It is based upon ideas similar to the Christian Science Movement combined with the Theosophical movement combined with the Swami Movement most notable in Self Realization Fellowship founded by Paramahansa Yogananda. There were always a lot of people going between all these movements when I was a child in the 1950s. I was born to my father’s second wife in 1948 in Seattle, Washington.

However, in order to feel safe one usually didn’t talk too much about being an “I am” Student because the basic philosophy was way above most people’s heads. So, generally people who could relate to the “I am”  tended to have a lot of knowledge about the world through travel and understanding of the world’s religions. Though sometimes people without a world wide background found their way into the “I am” movement as well. However, it wasn’t the norm.

People in the “I am” movement tended to be very interesting complex people with diverse backgrounds. And many people used the principles taught within the “I am” teachings to become very wealthy indeed. Unfortunately, as in all movements there were people also who just tended to complicate their lives in a way that wasn’t healthy. So as with all systems of thought and religion, they work for some and not for others. I guess one has to find a system that one’s mind and nature is compatible with and can more easily co-exist with.

For example, though the “I am” teachings saved my life while I had what I realize now was Childhood Blunt Trauma epilepsy between the ages of 10 and 15, it then began to become counterproductive for me between the ages of 16 and 21 when the movement and I parted ways in an unfortunate way. I would say the main reason that the organization and I parted ways was that I am not an organizational person by nature and am very independent in my thinking.

But if I look at it all in a “Mystery School” way my experience was not unlike Moses’ experience when he went out into the desert and after almost dying met and married his wife and saw the burning bush.

I had this “Burning Bush” kind of experience on Mt. Shasta when I climbed it in August 1970. 4 of us young men from the “I am” had the day before watched the “I am” Come Pagaent of the life of Christ at the base of Mt. Shasta in the little city of the same name. (The pageant is usually held in the City of Mt. Shasta in late July or early August. This year it is on August 8th 2010. There are some music and Angel programs open to the public starting on August 6th).

I spend the night at Horse Camp Sierra Club emergency Lodge with my buddies then in August 1970 in preparation for the climb starting at 2 a.m. early Monday Morning after the Pagaent on Sunday. But because I was traveling very light I had a sleeping bag that wasn’t warm enough. So I got up at 1:30 or 2 am before everyone else and said I was going to start climbing in order to get warm before the sun came up. As I walked about a mile above Horse Camp I saw the “Burning Bush”. I have always been very intuitively gifted but this was something incredible to my experience and thinking. It reminded me a lot of what the “Transporter” looked like in the early Star Trek program with William Shatner on TV in the 1960s when it transported physical beings to or from planets or ships to other locations.

In my mind I asked it since I sensed it was sentient what it was. It didn’t directly answer me. However, I sensed that other holy men and ministers and medicine men and women had visited this “ Burning Bush” before. It seemed almost like an ancient sentient computer life form and that this “Doorway” had been in this location possibly for thousands of years. The following is what it directly communicated to me: It said, “You shouldn’t stay here very long. I am not here for you. If you stay long it will change your perceptions too much.” I sensed it was trying to protect me from something. And so when it said quite pointedly, “It is time for you to go now, otherwise your presence here will start to damage you and your life.”

At the time because of the way I had been raised by my parents I thought it might be Mr. Ballard (Godfre Ray King) as he had passed away in 1939 and I thought he might have some reason to be there that I wouldn’t know of then in August 1970.

After this experience over the next  3 years and continuing all my life my supernatural gifts and experiences seemed to multiply exponentially.

My first experience within the first few weeks was feeling like my arms and hands were catching on fire. My hands and arms hurt and I realized I had been filled with the Holy Spirit through this experience with the “Burning Bush”. I became frightened when I found no one evolved enough to help me with this energy that I didn’t know what to do with that made my arms feel like they were on fire with the holy spirit.

One month later I joined a group for a class of about 100 or more students at the Experimental College at San Diego State University. The class was called “Universal awareness”. This seemed to be a part of what had happened to me on Mt. Shasta. I was able to teach some about the “Violet Flame” and how it consumed bad Karma and how it was important to call the wisdom into that situation so one didn’t just create the same bad karma again through bad judgment.

Later when the class ended after many sessions about 12 to 20 of us joined as a group that met at one of the students homes in Balboa Park San Diego area and we met there every Friday Night for around 6 months to one year. It was an extremely amazing time during which I learned to soul travel and see auras clearly and to do quantum jumps in my awareness in all ways.

This experience in a quantum jump sense literally “Shot me out into Space” in a spiritually gifted sense and I became truly amazed at all the things happening in my life. This experience hasn’t really ever stopped and has taken me all over the world and has introduced me to truly amazing people everywhere I went.

In 1973 Saint Germain appeared to me after my room turned literally into ‘violet Flame” for around 1 hour. Though I had experienced the cleansing of the violet flame all my life in church and whenever I visualized it, I had never had it manifest visibly so I could see the sentient living flames. I realized that the violet flame is really many sacred beings who are violet flame and they cleanse all the bad things out of us when properly invoked. I lay down on my bed and watched this violet flame beings bring the black smoke of an awful year of sadness out of my chest. At the conclusion of this experience Saint Germain came out of a poster on my wall at the time of a mountain with a sun coming up over it so the center of the sun was at the tip of the mountain. From this violet light spark came through expansion Saint Germain until he was life size. It was so incredibly powerful that I finally passed out in amazement. When I woke up an hour or two later I realized that Saint Germain had reprogrammed my brain through joining me in it. So no longer was I just Fred, I was more like Fredric Saint Germain.

After this time many people along the way believed that I was SAINT GERMAIN. Since I knew what Saint Germain had done to me and through me I would tell them that although I wasn’t literally Saint Germain that he had appeared to me so that it was possible to experience Saint Germain by being around me or near me because of how different I was after that powerful powerful experience.

After this I watched how different my aura was than most people’s and how it began to expand out to encompass first the earth and then it expanded out eventually to encompass the whole Galaxy and finally it expanded out to encompass the whole universe. Now, it is important to realize that for me, this was a gradual experience. There were some moments that I must say were terrifying during this process but most moments were okay for me to experience in this spiritually and physically evolutionary process. This process I would describe as like a child slowly learning what his capacities are through direct experience. So I would say the single most important things to think about were and are safety(for myself and all life) and balance(for myself and all life around me) during this ongoing evolutionary process physically and spiritually.

This came about I believe because I had asked likely first before I was born to become someone helpful to the human race. I wanted to see all life on earth suffer less and to move toward enlightenment and inner peace in their daily lives so their lives wouldn’t always have to be such a struggle with such early deaths through various mistakes and diseases. For the longer the average person lives the more likelihood there is that they will be able to help others survive better in their lives as well.

So, for me at least, it isn’t the quantity of humans alive that is important, it is the quality of their lives and how well they are able to help others to quality lives that is actually important in the end.

I see physical life as constant triage. In life there are those that can be safely kept alive and many who can’t. By concentrating on those who can be brought to quality lives one ensures the continuity of the human race and its ongoing beneficence.

Physically at least one cannot save everyone. However, if we are speaking about souls and not just bodies it IS possible  to help all souls in a variety of ways. However, it may not be possible to help all physical beings to quality lives simply because of the world we presently live in. However, in the next 1000 years this could change and literally all, or most all physical beings might be able to be helped to a quality life of some sort.


No comments: