Friday, July 23, 2010

Crystal Wings

Crystal Wings is the name of a Crystal Shop near the intersection of Mt. shasta Blvd and Lake St. in the little city of Mt. Shasta, California. I was up at a friend's house using my macbook pro on my friend's wifi(since I don't have wifi where I'm presently staying). So, since I was on my KLR 650 my wife and daughter and her friend were at Crystal Wings. I don't ever remember going in there before but my wife wanted me to look at something. So I rode my motorcycle down there and walked in and was pleasantly surprised at how many amazing large Amethyst Geodes and large crystals from all over the world they have there as well as many types of jewelry and other objects.

My wife was interested in something that had been made as a by-product of a government experiment with Cold Fusion that had been terminated. So, likely the new type of crystal structure created was a ruby violet in color and about 5 inches long and about a couple inches wide and came in a carrying pouch. Since I have always been interested in crystals and jewels that are amethyst or appear to be amethyst since I was raised by my parents I personally liked the idea of a crystal made through the cold fusion process that looked ruby violet in color as well. I also noticed in one of the crystal cases the book, "The Day After Roswell" which is known to be the single most definitive book on the Roswell incident written by Colonel Corso of U.S. Army intelligence under President Eisenhower. Corso writes about witnessing one of the bodies of the aliens as well as being involved in reverse engineering many of the relics of the Roswell Craft through U.S. corporations. He told them the relics were from Soviet Technology because he couldn't tell them they were actually from Roswell by the laws under which he operated in U.S. Army intelligence. So, I'm presently writing on one of the things reverse engineered from Roswell just like you are reading this through one of the things reverse engineered from Roswell as well. Some of the other things reverse engineered from Roswell were fiber optics and Kevlar for bulletproof vests. The aliens wore jumpsuits that were bulletproof and couldn't be penetrated by bullets as well.

So, anyway my wife bought here cold fusion  by-product ruby violet crystal. I asked her how the crystal felt about being created that way but then realized I was standing next to my Lexus which after all is mostly made of metal crystal and how do our cars and trucks feel about having been made? So, after realizing this I sort of laughed at myself and let it go.

So, if you are passing through Mt. Shasta and are interested in Crystals there are several Crystal shops in Mt. Shasta that are worth visiting usually owned and operated by various types of what I have always called "California Cosmics" which at the very least are usually very entertaining to talk to about various things.

No comments: