Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

7am Christmas stockings by the fireplace. 8 am getting up all the kids from ages 14 to 37. My biological kids are from ages 15 to 37. They are all here with us for Christmas morning. What a blessing! Got up at 7 with my wife to help her prepare everything. But didn't expect to have to stay awake. Now I feel like it's 2 to 4 am. I'm having a really hard time being present in my body this year. Too much has happened not only in my family but in the U.S. and around the world. We are okay but many are not. Because of this it is much harder this year for me to be as cheerful as I would ordinarily want to be. I don't think I'm alone in this among mature people of all ages. But it is wonderful to see the kids be happy and merry! Merry Christmas!

No comments: