Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Thursday, December 29, 2011
One of the ways to more quickly rebuild the economy is to buy American goods and services whenever possible. Though your personal economics might make it necessary to buy the least expensive item which might not be from the U.S. by buying American whenever you can you support our economy and support its growing and recovering as quickly as possible from the last 5 years or so. Though many or most of the big box stores might all be gone in the next 5 to 10 years or so, by Buying American Goods and services you will help assure that we will still have an American economy here 10 years from now.