Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
The Ghost of Christmas Past
If you are over 30 or 40 years of age Christmas becomes more about the ghosts of all the people you shared Christmas with (Friends and relatives) now dead. So, thinking back one cannot help but be haunted by all the ones not there anymore by the Christmas tree because their bodies are either in Graveyards or have been cremated and either remain on mantles or in oceans or other places around the world. However, you look at it they are not there unless they are there as angels or ghosts to share Christmas with you now, and this can be difficult especially if you are someone like me who at age 63 has lost all parents, grandparents and all aunts and uncles and several cousins as well as 2/3 s of all my friends from the old days. So, Christmas can often be an ordeal, especially if you don't have grandchildren to share all the festivities with yet. However, my three children ages 15 to 37 and two of their friends ages 14 and 26 WILL be here for Christmas so that should take the edge off some. Thank God!