Friday, December 16, 2011

Talking In my Sleep

For some people talking in their sleep is a perfectly normal experience. However, this just happened to me within the last few hours and I was pretty unhappy about it because it scared and upset my wife. Because since there was no "adult in the room" all it would be is subconscious venting without an actual "filtering" responsible adult present which made me fear not only for my wife but for myself.

As a 10 to 15 year old I had "Blunt Trauma Childhood Epilepsy" caused by a blow to the back of my head as an 8 or  9 year old in a fall in the mountains near Chilao near Los Angeles. It caused me to have night time seizures about once every 6 months or so whenever I got too worried or stressed about a job like a newspaper delivery route I had then in 1958 at age 10 or when I was really worried about a test in school or other extreme stressors in my life at that time. So, since I asked God to live with me in my body at age 15 which immediately ended my seizures for life, I haven't had to deal with any of this kind of stuff in this way since God started living in my body with me. So, it makes me feel sort of scared and to realize I'm changing either physically or spiritually or that the world is changing in some new way that I haven't completely adapted to yet now at age 63.

So, the way I found out that I had been talking in my sleep is that at about 5 am I noticed my wife wasn't in bed with me, so I got up to look for her to make sure she was okay. I found her in the den reading and I asked her if she was okay. She said "NO. She wasn't okay because of what I had said to her. I said, "I have no memory of saying anything upsetting to you." It was then that she realized I had been talking in my sleep and not talking to a fully conscious adult. This also sort of freaked me out because as a FULL Intuitive this is much more serious than it would be for the average person who might be talking in their sleep. So, I began to scientifically trace what could be causing this problem. I realized that two things might be causing this: First, my mother while she was in the later stages of senile dementia had corded with me around 2006. Though she was in an alzheimers and senile dementia facility to keep her from harming herself or burning down my house or something, since she was no longer an adult or self conscious or safe for herself or others, she had (because she was an intuitive in a similar way to me and still had all these gifts like me) had somehow come to me in the night spiritually and I felt her silver cord trying to attach herself to my heart. At the time this really freaked me out and so the next day I called one of my best friends that had studied with Native American Medicine men and Tibetan Lamas with me, and he said, "Man UP, Fred. You need to help your mother. Man up." And so I allowed my mother to cord with my heart at a physical distance. This seemed to calm her down so eventually she could go into a coma and to die relatively at peace. However, I didn't really know how to uncord because it was all pretty new on this level for me. So, I realized tonight that my experiences with all the ghosts in England and Scotland had somehow changed my configurations with all life on earth. Though I was able to help many ghosts learn to move on into heaven realms it had also changed my relationship with life on earth in a certain kind of way and I needed to modify my agreements with God as a result. It is sort of like if you went to another country and had to act differently in order to stay alive there, especially if the other country had different rules than you were used to or maybe even a different way of relating to God and everything else.

So, when I and my wife returned to our bed I told my wife that I was going to change both our fields of consciousness and that as an adult I needed to tell her that I was modifying both my reality and her reality as well as a metaphysician. She agreed since I have had all kinds of spiritual training since birth that I should do this so I did. But then I realized that writing about some of this might help some of you deal with all the changes spiritually on earth too. So here it is.

Life in all the dimensions that we as souls and presently we occupy in these human forms on earth have many ways that we all can have agreements with God and the Universe. When circumstances change we many times must modify our agreements with God and ask for help from God to modify our agreements with God to move forward much like when one goes off the side streets and onto a freeway at much higher speeds one must change one's way of thinking to be able to drive safe onto a freeway at much higher speeds than before. If we don't modify our process then unnecessary death or accidents might be the only result. So, I'm sharing this all with you to hopefully help you save your lives and the lives of your loved ones as internal and external events warrant by God's Grace.

No comments: