Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Saint Germain, Padmasambhava, Merlin?

When I was in Rewalsar, India in Himachal Pradesh state, I was sent there by several Tibetan Lamas I knew in Dharamshala, India which is about 5 hours away from Rewalsar by bus. So, I went there because all these Lamas felt I had a Dharma connection to this area. So, I dutyfully went there. The Lamas from Dharamshala were absolutely right.

When I arrived there I immediately felt my connection to this place. Where my family stayed in the Nyingma Lamasery in the penthouse room I listened all night to the Padmasambhava Dorje Drollo Puja being sung and chanted by about 20 monks in the courtyard below. The next morning I woke up feeling that I had been transported to 1000 years ago there in the Lamasery. I got out my Amythest prayer bead mala and did my Dorje Drollo practice quietly while walking around the lake in a clockwise fashion. Everything began to change supernaturally as I did this. Later that day I walked up to where Padmasambhava had melted his footprints into solid rock. It was enclosed inside a locked hut so no one would chip out the dharma blessed melted footprints and take them away as is common throughout the Himalayas. When I lifted my size 14 Vasques Cascade boot it perfectly fit the footprints of Padmasambhava so I knew he must have been over 6 feet like myself. (I am almost 6 foot 5 inches tall). The monk saw that my boots fit the melted print into the rock and took me to see
the lama in his monastery nearby. Lama Wangdor eventually came to Mt. Shasta and gave several hundred of my friends and family and I the Dzogchen Initiation which some would say is one of the two most powerful initiations given ever to anyone.

Before I visited the Lama when I walked outside of the hut with Padmasambhava's footprints the sky had already turned completely violet and I heard lightning crashing in the distance. While I was talking with the Lama with my family and he served us tea as a sign of dharma connection the lightning began to crash outside. When we finally went outside the lightning was all violet lightning crashing to the ground through the heavy violet rain. I knew it was an answer to the question I asked Saint Germain the day before. I had said, "Saint Germain, were you also Padmasambhava?" So, as the violet lightning crashed through the violet rain I had my answer. Saint Germain was telling me he was also Padmasambhava. Since I knew he had already been Merlin and Joseph, the father of Jesus, I realized why he had brought me to this place to learn more of his teachings.

Also, for those who don't know about Saint Germain as the Chohan of Freedom, his sign is violet sacred fire. So, for him to manifest in this way was an extremely powerful, "YES!"

No comments: