Monday, May 14, 2012

80,000 hits

I didn't really check the "STATS" button until last fall and was surprised to see how many people actually visit my website worldwide. And I was also surprised at the articles they chose to read. So, even though the direction of my own thoughts might be a little different than my audience I thought, "Well. These people seem to like these kinds of articles. So maybe I should give them what they want. I find that by gathering interesting facts in regard to Green articles, cutting edge technology articles, human interest articles, and other things people demonstrate that they are interested in they keep on beating a path to my blog site.

If you have a blog site and you check your Stats and observe what people read and want more of then you can be helpful to their needs worldwide too. For me, it is relatively easy because everything I write about I am interested in and so what I am sharing is what I'm interested in. So, in this way by compiling information useful to mankind each of us that wish can help inform our readers of what we find that is both useful and interesting worldwide. And by being better informed we help our readers better survive and prosper in their lives around the world.

No comments: