Friday, May 25, 2012

What learning to become enlightened has meant to me

In my life always supernatural events and normal events have always intertwined in significant ways. This was not always fun. As a child it almost killed me on many occasions and terrified me out of my mind often. During my 20s it was both a curse and a blessing at the same time. But, during my early thirties by God's Grace I found Tibetan Buddhism which allowed it all to begin to make more sense for me. So, I was able to transfer it all to become a blessing not only for me but for all life around me.

Before then it all seemed great about half the time and the other half of the time things just seemed completely out of control which could be really scary at times. I had to get to the point where I expected that I could die at any point and accepted that along with feeling compassion for all life in the universe and dedicating my life to help end the suffering and to help the bringing of bliss to all life in the universe. So, even though I was only reaffirming my vows from thousands of other lifetimes it brought all the power of my soul to bear on helping all beings in the universe once again towards enlightenment and immortality both as a soul and for those who wish it now towards relative physical immortality. This does not eliminate accidents or death completely. It just tends to give people more time to help themselves, their children, their friends and all they meet into happier more enlightened states of spiritual and physical being.

It all in these times seems to boil down to this: It really helps to have enough time to do something constructive with your life. Imagine having enough time to actually do something positive for yourself, your friends and family! This makes all the difference in the world to everyone around you including yourself. Imagine having enough physical and mental and spiritual health to make a difference! Now imagine helping as many people and beings as you can to make a difference too. Now imagine how many people you all can help move forward towards better more enlightened and useful lives!

This sort of takes it completely to my favorite saying of Einstein:

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge!"

No comments: