Sunday, May 13, 2012

Saw the Avengers

My wife had had us wait to see "The Avengers" until Mother's Day  because my wife asked it of us. But then someone wanted to go see it in XD with the huge screen. I usually won't go to 3D showings because I had vertigo for 24 hours after seeing Green Lantern. But I made an exception for the huge screen and great sound. I was not disappointed at all in the movie and it totally makes sense why it has already made over 1 billion dollars worldwide. Everything came together in this movie to make it maybe the first A+ superhero movies so far. With 1 billion plus dollars so far and the whole summer ahead of it worldwide you just know that more records will be broken.

The funny bits sometimes when you least expect them helped bond the audience to all the main characters in the movie.

No comments: