Saturday, May 26, 2012

Missions

I was thinking about "Hiding" 
which is something I wrote about a Time Traveling Cadre connected to the UN and the U.S. government in regard to nuclear explosions here on earth. Whenever one happens since 1945 they "erase" it from time so we don't have to experience it on our timeline much like what Will Smith does in the latest Men in Black 3 movie. However, as I was thinking about this it might be important for agents doing this to wear some kinds of disguises so they weren't recognized. Because after they take "with or without their knowledge" amnesiacs to forget their mission so plausible deniability is maintained in regard to pretending there isn't a time Cadre in regard to lie detectors and even truth serum I realized "What if people recognized them that were enemies after they took amnesiacs to forget everything about the event and harmed or killed them?" So, I realized that if agents were going to take amnesiacs or be given without their knowledge amnesiacs in beer, wine or even soda pop or milk or water, then it is important for those agents not to be able to be recognized by enemy agents in any way.

Another thing I realized is that those agents couldn't have cell phones or smart phones while doing their missions because those devices can be tracked in various ways which could lead back to them. So, they would have to use things like walkie talkies and land lines or pay phones. But even then voice identities could be established by programs like "Carnivore" that records all conversations on earth on land lines or cell phones. So, how does one maintain no identity other than just using walkie talkies while on a mission these days? Obviously we live in a very different world than I grew up in during the 1950s and 1960s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was raised in the children of god/ aka / the family - i'm 33 years old, left home when I was 14, never looked back. I fell into a ver affluent crowd and my history became bs that ive tried to live by and propagate since...My brother, raised side by side me in the cult just died in Oct 2011...i've lost my ability to care enough to "fake" it...i didn't even realize i was still faking it until he committed suicide. how do i keep on keeping on?

intuitivefred888 said...

Any cult a person is raised in makes it difficult to interface into mainstream society on a variety of levels. The best way forward is usually to be as honest with oneself as possible. Most cults are not based upon honesty either to oneself or to each other. People attracted to cults often have been abused in one way or another. So, I would say honesty and compassion towards oneself and all beings is the most useful thing you can do after having been raised in a cult.