Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Season: Game of Thrones

Though on one level I haven't been entertained by anything on TV except for "Downton Abbey" (even HBO) like the first season of "The Game of Thrones" but on another level it is pretty dark and hard to watch. So, in many ways it is a little more realistic in just how depressing about how it actually was to live about 1000 years ago I would have to say that it was very entertaining but very hard to watch because of all the bad things and mayhem that happen throughout the first 10 episodes of the "Game of Thrones" HBO series.  The series is sort of an addiction of "You want to know what happens next" but you are never satisfied with what actually does happen except for a few minutes here and there. It is available on DVD so my wife bought the first year of the series which is many DVDs. My wife and son all felt basically the same way that I did about it.

No comments: