Saturday, October 25, 2014

Arcangel Michael

I was communicating with Archangel Michael today and discussing how I should write about him. He recommended that I write starting with an experience when I was about 29 years of age. At that point I had just gotten my Landscaping Contractor's License with the State of California and was doing a Bouldering Job with my friend in La Jolla, California at a beautiful house on the edge of a cliff looking at the ocean then.

Earlier that day I had driven my then 1976 Blue Toyota Long bed truck behind my friend in his dump Truck that had welded on the side a hydraulic lift that he had welded there for lifting a boulder of a ton or more to be able to pick up something that big and take it from the truck to the earth. This was likely 1978 while we were doing this and like I said I was about 29 years old and a single father and my son would have been then 3 years old and was likely in Montessori school at that time.

However, when we got to the location to drop off the boulder the customer wanted in their large well landscaped front yard, the men were scared that my business partner had hired because they didn't want to die under that huge boulder. So, my friend and business partner climbed up on the truck and operated the hydraulic lift and moved the boulder about the size of a VW Bug to a Hyundai Sonata slowly over the place where it was to be placed.

I saw the fear in the men's eyes not wanting to be crushed and knew I had very very fast reflexes so rather than ask one of them to remove one of the metal struts under the car weight boulder I reached under and very quickly grabbed the last strut out. However, at that moment the Hydraulic Hoist broke off the dump truck, the boulder landed so loud the earth shook and I said to my business partner. that's the last boulder I'm ever going to place. And I meant it.

As I drove down the freeway after we went to the rock quarry to have a big loader dump this thing in the back of the dump truck I noticed driving down Interstate 5 towards San Diego and La Jolla that Arch Angel Michael was sitting on this same boulder. I said to him, "Archangel Michael? Why are you sitting on that boulder?"

He didn't say anything so I realized my life might be in danger. This is why I protected the men working for us because I knew Michael would protect me from the boulder. I wasn't sure whether he was going to protect the men working for us though. So, this is why I protected them by pulling the last metal strut out myself.

I was right. I never did another bouldering job ever again because I'm not stupid. It just wasn't worth the risk after that. Once bitten twice shy.

My first experience of Archangel Michael after I was born was likely around Christmas time 1950 I guess. My grandmother was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" as I lay close to death from whooping cough laying in her lap while she sang this for me in a prayerful form.

At that point Archangel Michael appeared in a huge ball of light at least 10 to 15 feet across. He had on Blue Armor that looked like jewels that glistened. He wore a sword of Blue flame and all the other Archangels (either 7 or 9 total) wore different colored jeweled armor. They all had Gold, Green and other colors of jeweled armor on and all wore flaming swords the colors of their armor.

As  two year old it was like meeting old friends coming to help keep me from dying. Life was tough in a new body here on earth and I needed all the help I could get to survive here on earth. So, I wanted more than anything to become like them all. They were my spiritual buddies come to help me and I knew then I wasn't going to die from that point on.

If you have ever had whooping cough it is a very traumatic experience. So, any help from God you can get is a Godsend. They saved my life and never really left me after that. And they led to me becoming a soul traveler like them over time.

I came to understand that neither time nor space is any barrier to someone trained by the Archangels to travel through time and space to do God's work.


No comments: