Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Placebo Effect

I was talking to my daughter about this tonight. I used to go watch Katherine Kuhlman, A Christian faith healer, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles with my then Girlfriend who was a Christian Mystic at the time like me. I was about 23 or 24 then and I was into watching how supernaturally people got healed. However, it was much different than I expected. There would always be thousands and thousands of people there for this and soon Katherine Kuhlman would be up there singing "Aleluia, Aleluia, Aleuia, Aleuia" and the magic would begin to happen.

However, what I noticed was that the "Magic" as a claivoyant like I always have been was thousands of angels coming at the behest of Jesus. But, what I found magical was that these angels would rise up out of the subconscious of all the people there and then they would join together and begin to heal people in the audience.

By the end of all the healings I would be so high from being around so many angels that when it was over it was like floating down the stairs on a cloud from so much Jesus Angel energy.

What healed those people?

What healed those people was the faith of everyone there and that faith brought angels who healed everyone in some way that came that day.

This is the best way that I can explain it.

Tonight, John Douglas was talking about his healing disc and how he was praying and empowering it to heal the Ebola Virus if any of us came into contact with Ebola in the future.

Understanding what the "Placebo Effect" actually is, it is when a doctor gives a patient say a sugar pill and tells them it is going to heal them. If they believe that it will heal them about 50% of the time just because they believe it will.

So, I was thinking about John Douglas' healing disc in the same way. If people believed it was going to heal them, it would.

For example, there is a Mary Medallion struck in around 1830 by Saint Catherine in Paris France. She eventually also was discovered to be a Saint when they dug her up about 1930 and her body hadn't deomposed. So, I saw her body in a glass Case in Paris at I believe it is 160 Rue Du Bac in Paris. I could walk there from the Hotel de Suede that I stayed at in I believe about 2009 I believe when I went there with my wife and 2 daughters.

I walked into the Catholic Church where Saint Catherine and two other saints are in glass cases there and angels walked up to me and greeted me and told me how to behave in this place that is so very sacred. I had never had an experience quite like this in any Christian Church in my life and was blown away by this.

Also, I had worn this gold Medal first struck by Saint Catherine in 1830 or around there like one would a wedding band since I cannot wear rings over night or my finger will turn purple when it swells up over night. So, wearing this Gold Medal around my neck brought me the best luck and fortune of my life on every level. So, my connections to Mary the Mother of Jesus are very very strong indeed and to her angels. By God's Grace.

So, if something works for you you should go with it.

Like a sign I once saw on a mechanic's wall said, "If it Ain't broke, don't fix it!"

No comments: