The jokes on me and my friends. We racked our brains and couldn't figure out what this object with a red light on it was and wondered if there was some alien object because none of us could figure out what it was.
However, I finally realized what it was. It was the end of my $150 mountaineer glasses I use so I don't go Snow blind if I didn't bring my Ski Goggles. Somehow I must have put the glasses open either in my mouth or my hand so I could see to take pictures with my Iphone5S. Also, the light from the sun is lighting the red plastic in the back of the glasses ends that go over the ears.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans