It was written in 1886 by Frederick S. Oliver
and published Posthumously by his mother in 1905.
This book was one of the most profound things I ever read at age 16 while I was attending the "I AM" School in Santa Fe, New Mexico in my senior year of high school in the 1965-1966 year. I was away from home which was Glendale in the Los Angeles Area and this book profoundly affected my life from then on.
However, it might help to be a Christian or Christian Mystic to fully appreciate it because remember the world was quite different then in Northern California near Mt. Shasta then in 1886. And this book reflects a lot on those times of Jules Verne etc. So, in some ways you are seeing the world through the prism of a completely different time than now.
By the way if you don't have money to buy the book Number (5) below from Great Britain appears to contain the whole book that you can read right here online.www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/A Dweller on Two Planets is one of the most important texts of the 19th Century Atlantis canon. The book was 'channeled' by Frederick S. Oliver. Oliver was born
Internet Sacred Text Archive
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Dweller_on_Two_PlanetsA Dweller on Two Planets or The Dividing of the Way is a book written by Frederick S. Oliver, who was born in 1866. The book was finished in 1886 and in 1894 ...
- www.searchengine.org.uk/ebooks/31/20.pdfFriends, thirteen years have become past time since the words of this book were dictated; purposely hath. A Dweller on Two Planets. NOTE BY THE AUTHOR. 2 ...
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265