Saturday, November 1, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt2109248/
Internet Movie Database
Rating: 6/10 - ‎142,082 votes
Videos. Transformers: Age of Extinction -- An automobile mechanic and his daughter make a discovery. Photos. Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) · Imagine ...

Transformers: Age of Extinction - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Age_of_Extinction
Wikipedia
Transformers: Age of Extinction (or simply Transformers 4) is a 2014 American science fiction action film based on the Transformers franchise. It is the fourth ...
Galvatron - ‎Lockdown - ‎Dinobot - ‎Nicola Peltz
I sort of missed Shia Le Bouf and Megan Fox in this one but I thought generally this was a well thought out plot line and great graphics. Also, I think Steven Spielberg was one of the producers of this one.
I first saw it flying back from South Korea in Business Class and enjoyed it while I bounced around for 9 of the 11 hours enough to put my soup all over my tablecloth and put all my silverware and glasses into the seat mechanism next to me. The silverware that is. The glasses all went of the table next to me into the seat but didn't break because of the bouncing around. This was because of Cyclones or hurricanes we were flying high over. LIkely being between 30,000 to 40,000 feet cushioned our ride somewhat so it was possible to cross at all then. 

The jolts weren't enough to catapault a stewardess into the ceiling like I saw once going to Hawaii from the mainland. That experience 20 to 30 years ago makes me always have my seatbelt on loose whether the seatbelt sign is on or not when I'm sitting down on any flight.

The movie I liked a lot while flying back to the U.S. because it helped take my attention off the bumpiness of the ride. 

Tonight my wife had bought this in a 3 DVD set with one being the extras, one being the blue ray, and one being the regular DVD I believe and also you could make a digital copy and put it on computer, tablet or smartphone if you wished.

Also this was the Unrated version which was 2 hours and 45 minutes so there was a lot of footage you don't see in the cut version at theaters and on flights.

I enjoyed this one a lot and my wife did too as we decided to watch it for Halloween. Normally we watch her 80s favorite with Peter O'tool with Ghosts, some of which are his relatives in the movie. That one is called "High Spirits" as our tradition for Halloween. Since our youngest daughter is away at college somehow this movie was more fitting this time. 

A whole lot of interesting philosophical and technological ideas are put in this Transformers which really made me think a lot the 2nd time I saw this movie.

No comments: