Monday, November 24, 2014

"Blessed Among Women" written 1948

This was my mother's favorite book as I grew up during the 1950s. My father's favorite book around this time was "Nicola Tesla: The Prodigal Genius" because my father was an Electrician and soon after this when I was 12 became and Electrical Contractor throughout Los Angeles county then starting around 1960.

Tonight, I had a visitation from Mary the mother of Jesus that reminds me of in some ways what Saint Catherine describes when Mary visited here on several occasions in France around 1830 I believe when the medal was struck as a blessing. Millions of people wearing this medal didn't die of plague then and so millions more wore her "Mary" medal and still do today. In 2009 I visited Paris and we found that the "Hotel De Suede" we were staying at which was in walking distance of the Louvre was also within walking distance of 160 Rue Du Bac where Saint Catherine Laboure's body which has not decomposed in over 100 years now of being dead lies now in a glass case there along with two other saints there together each in their own glass cases.

note: My wife thinks there were only two lady saints there but I think I remember Saint Vincent de Paul being there too. However, it might be that he is either buried under the church or in the church grounds somewhere too. I can't remember now because it has been 5 years time since we were there. Also, a Korean group of Catholic Priests were there then doing a Catholic Mass in Korean while we were there too which was also interesting.

When I walked into the church I was met by angels which to me demonstrated to me the actual sanctity of the place which is extraordinary.

This is the first couple of pages from Blessed Among Women by Arnold Michael published in 1948 the year I was born.

"You need not be frightened! Through your son shall man be awakened to the message I bring each night and morning in my symbolic death and resurrection!"

Again this strange prophecy was spoken into Mary's heart by the rising sun as it cleared the Mount of Olives. Anxiously she looked behind her, searching the fronds of evergreens for the spying face of Zaele, a Temple maiden of her own age. The evergreens concealed this isolated corner of the balustrade which ran around the Women's Court high in the Temple, and not till yesterday had there ever been an intruder into Mary's little sanctuary.

All were supposed to be at their own private morning prayers but yesterday morning Mary had detected the furtively inquiring eyes of Zaele  peering through the evergreen. On being discovered Zaele had fled but Mary had been unable to remove the fear that Zaele might have overheard her talking to the sun.

Each morning as long as Mary could remember she had stood at this isolated corner of the balustrade and greeted the morning sun. The reason for these trysts with the rising sun was a wonderful secret buried deep within her young heart. a heart in which but recently this particular moring the murmurs were more insistent than they had ever been before.

----------2nd paragraph page 2

In tones low, clear and sweet she said, "Today I am fourteen. The time is here that I must leave the Temple---and I am frightened!"

"You need not be alarmed," came the voice she had learned to love so long ago. The most authoritative voice she had heard, yet it held a gentleness so exquisite that she never failed to thrill with it's sound.

"That which is about to begin," it continued, "is but that for which we hav ben preparing since first you stood there, a lonely, bewildered child of three. You had been instructed that you must perform morning prayers in private, so each dawn you came, though you knew not what was expected of you."

end quote from page 2 of Blessed Among Women.

My parents were ministers part time as heads of the "I AM" Temple in Los Angeles on Hope STreet from 1954 when she first obtained this book until 1960 when my mother's father passed away and this caused my mother to have a nervous breakdown from grief.

I remember during this time being forced to sit in church and being very bored a lot. Finally, one day I saw the picture of Jesus up on the main platform of the church. I remembered my mother and father talking about pouring their love to Jesus and so I thought to myself at age 8 or 9. "I wonder what happens if I pour my love to Jesus." I found out that golden light surrounded me and made me feel healed whenever I did this in church. Over time instead of just being bored I did this more and more and found as I did this the golden light would return of Jesus' resurrecting Love. Eventually, he started talking to me and telling me things and teaching me.

However, I think for me this kind of thing actually began with Archangel Michael at age 2 when I began to be healed from whooping cough. Then at age 5 I got chicken pox and my mother and grandmother were praying for me in the next room and Jesus' golden light filled my room and I began to be healed then.

So, the Golden light and presence of Jesus I first experienced when I had chicken pox and was healed by it. Then later on I poured my love to Jesus when I was 8 and 9 and Jesus returned with his golden light again at this age. I found I could talk with many different angels and sacred beings so I did. This ability developed more and more as I got older.

However, there was a time when I almost died of blunt trauma childhood epilepsy when I thought that God had either abandoned me or didn't exist (one of the two) until I woke up one night with my head in a pool of my own blood from my broken nose. my father was putting a butter knife in my mouth so he could make sure I wasn't going to choke on my tongue during a seizure. He said to me, "Son, you've got to get some religion under your belt or I'm afraid you are going to die!"

I agreed with him and started going to church again sometimes 4 times a week so I wouldn't die.
This worked so at age 15 I asked God to live in my body with me and he did ever since. By the Grace of God I'm still alive today at age 66.

No comments: