Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

As you all travel to visit your relatives all around the 50 states and beyond I just wanted to wish you all worldwide, Happy Thanksgiving! this week.



One thing I have noticed my whole life is how important it is to give thanks for every good thing in one's life.

Gratitude is truly the motor of life and by being grateful sincerely for what you do have, often sooner or later more comes into your life from seeing what you have to be grateful for.

So, possibly thinking about what you have to be grateful for like:

I'm grateful to still be alive.
I'm grateful to have my health.
I'm grateful to have my friends.
I'm grateful to have my family.
I'm grateful the world hasn't been nuked out of existence.
I'm grateful for every good thing in my life.

Any or all these things are useful to your ongoing survival
in a body here on earth.

Being grateful heals your heart.
Being grateful heals your mind.
Being grateful people want to be around you more.
Being grateful sincerely for all the good things in your
life only tends to extend your lives and to make them better.

Whereas Unrealistic expectations kills more young people than almost anything before they are 30.

I was incredibly grateful to be 32 and then 33 because I had learned to give up unrealistic expectations and so the true statement "IF you live to be 30 likely you will see 90" starts to go
into effect.

If you are an American and travel to a 3rd world country you likely will be grateful more for your life here in the U.S. and be more happy to return back to the U.S.

Happy Thanksgiving!
 



No comments: