Friday, May 29, 2015

The Roles we play in Life

What is an adult?
What is a college student?
When are you grown up?
When are you not grown up?

It is all about the roles we play in life all over the world.

But, in order to fill a role we must take it seriously enough to do it right. Otherwise, people
in our culture just won't put up with us messing things up.

So, in order to fill a role in life of adult or college student or grown up or not grown up there are always criteria which we must fill in order to fit into that category.

Is this all fun?

It might be but not always. It's mostly about keeping adults and children alive and unharmed. Or at least that is what it is supposed to be about.

I can remember being 21 years old and my life completely falling apart and wondering "What in the world happened to my life?"

However, in the end this was a very good thing for me in ferreting out truth from lies. Because nothing ferrets out truth from lies like having your whole life destroyed and having to rebuild it anyway you can to survive whatever happened.

So, I took it upon myself to recreate my life the way I wanted it to be rather than how my parents had trained me to be up until then. In some ways the differences were subtle and in other ways they were overt.

I was not a slave to my parents or my culture. I was captain of my own ship and master of my own destiny. Being harmed like I was no one save God would ever be trusted by me ever again.

And this was a very good thing.

As I moved through life after recreating myself to survive in this very insane and crazy world I watched people trapped by culture, concepts, religions falter and die and go crazy along the way. But, I had already survived all that and found all the lies that I had allowed to destroy my young life. So, I went on okay watching others lives end and saying what I could to save people if they would listen to what I had to say along the way.

But, unfortunately, most people are not ready to listen and so they self destruct and watching this happen to them is really awful.

But, this is a part of life we have to survive too.

So I guess what I'm saying here is don't get trapped by culture, religion or lies people tell you. Think for yourself or your life will definitely be a short and unhappy one.

Learn the Truth and the Truth will Set you Free!

No comments: