Saturday, May 23, 2015

No carb or low carb diets to stay alive and healthy

  1. Weight Loss Over 40 With Extremely Low Carb Diet |...

    thehealthwatcher.com/weight-loss-over-40-with-extremely...Cached
    For people over 40, a low carb diet can help them lose weight. ... Is Carb Cycling Suitable For Women? Christmas Menu ideas; Preparing your Thanksgiving Feast;
  2. Diets for Women Over 40 | How to Lose Weight...

    www.loseweightpermanently.com/.../diets-for-women-over-40Cached
    Are there diets for women over 40 that really work? ... Are there diets for women over 40 that really work? For a woman over 40, ... these carbs get stored as fat. 


    I'm not thrilled with being on a No Carb, no sugar, no Fructose diet for one month. However, the idea I guess is to drop 25 more pounds (I have already dropped over 30 just since not eating or sleeping a lot since March 27th). However, I am also 6 foot 5 and big boned like a Football player who doesn't get injured easily.

    But, still since I learned I would soon get diabetes if I didn't do an extreme weight loss no carb, no sugar no fructose diet for at least 30 days I might have problems, I gave into doing the diet. Because my ex-wife got diabetes within the last 5 years and isn't having fun with it either.

    Also, I know other people with   diabetes and people who lost relatives in their  in their 40s to diabetes. So, the reminder of people passing on young is there too. And I'm already 67 so Not getting diabetes is a very good idea for me right now.

    So, I'm doing everything in my power to not get diabetes. However, since I was raised a vegetarian this is a very hard thing to have this much meat in my diet in order to get enough protein on a daily basis. I really don't like it but don't see a useful alternative at least for this month. 

    So, for me, scrambled eggs with cheese is a good start to the day. However, I can't eat that every single day. I can do this about 3 to 4 days a week and then I want to do something else. I like to fluff and to aeriate the scrambled eggs a long time with a fork or whisp so they are really light and fluffy and easier for me to eat that way and then I put some grated cheese over them when I cook them in a frying pan with butter.

    There are also two fruits I can still eat which are strawberries and blueberries which don't seem to affect my blood sugar enough to be a problem.

    Note: This particular list of word buttons at the top I was doing for my wife if you were wondering because she is on this diet with me to be supportive. However, I'm losing a lot of weight and so far she isn't so she is frustrated. However, she isn't as worried as me about getting diabetes either. So, I researched these buttons for her.

No comments: