Friday, May 29, 2015

The V.I.P.s (1963)

  1.  Watching this movie now I found it very disturbing in that people seemed so alone and relatively cold and heartless compared to the life I've lived since the 1960s. So, I just found the movie sort of disturbing in realizing how sad and forlorn most people were then depicted in movies. I'm just glad I lived a generally happier life than the people in this movie. I was 21 in 1969.

  1. The V.I.P.s (1963) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0057634Cached
    Movie News; TV News; Celebrity News; Indie News; COMMUNITY. Message Boards; Contributor Zone; Quiz Game; Polls; Watchlist. YOUR WATCHLIST GET INFORMED. Industry ...
  2. Plot . The film is set within Terminal 2 of London Heathrow Airport during a fog. As flights are delayed, the VIPs (very important people) of the title play out the ...
  3. The VIPs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_VIPsCached
    The VIPs may refer to: The V.I.P.s, 1963 film The V.I.P.'s, 1960s band from England See also VIP (disambiguation) This disambiguation page lists articles associated ...
  4. The V.I.P.s (1963) - Overview - TCM.com

    www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/94609/The-V-I-P-sCached
    LEONARD MALTIN MOVIE RATING. LEONARD MALTIN MOVIE REVIEW: User Ratings & Review. This title has not been reviewed. Be the FIRST to write a review by CLICKING HERE >
The V.I.P.s
The V.I.P.s
1963 Movie
The V.I.P. s, also known as Hotel International, is a 1963 British drama film in Metrocolor and Panavision. It was directed by Anthony Asquith, produced by Anatole de Grunwald and distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.... wikipedia.org
  • September 19, 1963
  • PG
  • Comedy drama
  • Anthony Asquith
  • 119 mins
  • $4,000,000

No comments: