Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Time Machine (1960)

  1.  I first watched this movie in 1960 when I was 12 years old at the theater likely in Glendale (Maybe the Alex Theater). Anyway it was well received at the time because many many people had already read H. G. Wells Book. I was always intrigued ever since at the idea of traveling through time even though I likely had read about it in Robert Heinlein or Isaac Asimov's books by then.

    Tonight I saw parts of it again here in my hotel Room so I thought I would write about it some:


  1.  The Time Machine (1960 film) - Wikipedia, the...

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine_(1960_film)Cached
    The Time Machine – also known promotionally as H.G. Wells' The Time Machine – is a 1960 Metrocolor time travel science fiction film based on the 1895 novel of the ...
  2. The Time Machine (1960) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387Cached
    Directed by George Pal. With Rod Taylor, Alan Young, Yvette Mimieux, Sebastian Cabot. A Victorian Englishman travels to the far future and finds that humanity has ...

No comments: