The Age of Adaline (2015) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt1655441CachedDirected by Lee Toland Krieger. With Blake Lively, Michiel Huisman, Harrison Ford, Ellen Burstyn. A young woman, born at the turn of the 20th century, is rendered ...I saw this for the second time because two of our friends hadn't seen it yet. The man said it was the best movie he had seen this year. I think it was pretty good to and very enjoyable even seeing it the 2nd time.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- HTTPS?
- Volkswagen Beetle by Wikipedia
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- For example, an IPhone is probably the most vulnerable security device you can get. Why would I choose to have one?
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Trump reverses course on 20% fee for Strait of Hormuz cargo, citing trade deals
Saturday, May 23, 2015
The Age of Adaline (2015)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment