Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I can always tell when a lot of people are on the road

How?
Usually, the days people are on the road and not reading blogs as much are Fridays, Sunday nights or holidays. For example, this week, starting about Sunday night I noticed Blog viewership dropped off a lot and last Friday it did too. When will it pick up?

It will be very sporadic this week from people after they have driven or flown to wherever they are going for Thanksgiving. Then if they can get passwords for hotel wifi or their aunt's or mother's wifi or uncle's wifi when they have a moment they will visit all our blogs. But, my group of readers are often drivers, flyers on holidays so this is how I know from when they are not visiting my blog as much. And if your people who visit your blogs seem to thin out since last Friday until maybe Saturday night or monday or tuesday night don't be surprised!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: