Unfavorable books regarding all presidents come out during literally every presidency. It's just part of the load any president carries.
However, Trump is the first president I know of who has done something like Trump has where he is actually promoting the book by his actions. You know something is seriously wrong with this president in that he is completely unlike any other presidents in history.
So, hopefully our country survives this president and hopefully the world does too.
Trumps tweets are backfiring back on him and his actions to stop this book are backfiring back on him but where does this end?
That Trump is dysfunctional isn't debatable anymore. Whether our country survives him or not is what is debatable.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.