Whenever I start a new article I have to load a template to use online at blogger.com to do this. With Safari it takes forever to load and often the color wheel spins letting me know it's working but hasn't got there yet. So, a minute or two later finally it is finished loading so I can start blogging the next article.
What is strange about all this is this is what Chrome used to do which is why I stopped using it before. But, now for some reason, Chrome, has emulated the quick loading of Firefox so this isn't a problem with Chrome anymore but still is now in Safari.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment