Monday, October 7, 2019

Other planets likely have had different types of Technological Singularities already

There was a funny conversation I had with friends where I said, "Humans are taking the place of Dogs to robots!" This was a realization I had because we had rented the single most automatic car I have ever rented which was a GMC Denali which I think is one of the Suburban models. But, it had no keys (just a fob) and it automatically turned the headlights on and went to high and low beams. But, I would have been much more polite to other oncoming drivers than the way it was programmed. So, I felt the programming could cause accidents because of the timing of the going from high to low beams for example. But, it was just so very automatic in every sort of way that I thought about how "Humans are taking the place of dogs to robots." Which basically means we humans are being programmed by our interactions to be the pets of robots.

If you know anything about programming and psychology and Pavlovian ways of making dogs salivate because they ring a bell, humans are also being programmed in various ways by various devices and games to be sort of like dogs as the pets of robots. But, more specifically the companies that makes these robotic devices whether they be smartphones or cars or whatever.

For example, did you know that a Smart TV Flatscreen is also a camera where you can be watched at home from other locations, especially when the TV is on?

So, in various ways we are all becoming victims of Technology from companies around the world. And the rights and freedoms being taken away from us one by one will eventually make us all either dead or slaves or pets of these companies and businesses and countries around the world the way all this is presently going.

One of the funnier things that happened to me regarding the FOB is that when I went to snorkel at Lydgate park with this Denali I could not get the rear hatch to lock no matter what I did so I felt very insecure leaving the car like this and going snorkeling. About an hour later I realized that the hatch cannot lock completely until I"m 50 to 100 feet away from the car with the fob. I tested my theory and it was correct by leaving the fob 50 to 100 feet away and then trying to open the hatch. I was correct in my theory that the rear hatch stays unlocked until you are a great distance away from the vehicle with the FOB.

So, once again I am being programmed to be a dog who is the slave of the car's technology. You might not see it this way but you see, I have studied and worked as a computer programmer and I have also studied Psychology too including Social psychology. So, what I'm saying has some basis in fact.

People are being dumbed down to be slaves to various types of programming and technology. Even people going to sleep in Tesla's and letting the Tesla's illegally drive them home or at least off the freeway before a warning buzzer might sound are also being programmed to make the software and hardware "Mommy" who takes care of them so they don't have to be adults anymore.

And I think this is going to just get worse and worse. So, it's important to hang on to your free will and right to be captain of your own ship and master of your own destiny so you don't become a slave like 90% of the people on earth already are, unfortunately.

No comments: