Friday, October 25, 2019

Agreements with God

When I didn't want to die of Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy at age 15 I asked God to come into my body with me and live with me here and he did. My seizures permanently ended when I did this and within 3 months my physical appearance changed a lot.

But, there was a lot I hadn't bargained for like constant supernatural experiences within me and all around me and people getting healed or falling in love with me (The God that now lived in me) so this was a lot to deal with and I could see why most people might die from this experience fairly quickly. However, this relationship over the next 15 years just got stronger sort of like a marriage of God and me living in my body together.

So, I guess what I'm saying here is I wouldn't recommend doing what I did unless you are pretty sure you are going to die first. Then, if you don't want to die ask God to come into your body and live with you here. But, you have to be a very strong person like me to be able to cope with this at all.

I was always a very adventurous sort of person anyway and was always a physical risk taker so this did work out for me. But, if you are certain sorts of people it might not work out for you.

But, remember,

With God All Things are Possible!

By God's Grace

No comments: