When I didn't want to die of Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy at age 15 I asked God to come into my body with me and live with me here and he did. My seizures permanently ended when I did this and within 3 months my physical appearance changed a lot.
But, there was a lot I hadn't bargained for like constant supernatural experiences within me and all around me and people getting healed or falling in love with me (The God that now lived in me) so this was a lot to deal with and I could see why most people might die from this experience fairly quickly. However, this relationship over the next 15 years just got stronger sort of like a marriage of God and me living in my body together.
So, I guess what I'm saying here is I wouldn't recommend doing what I did unless you are pretty sure you are going to die first. Then, if you don't want to die ask God to come into your body and live with you here. But, you have to be a very strong person like me to be able to cope with this at all.
I was always a very adventurous sort of person anyway and was always a physical risk taker so this did work out for me. But, if you are certain sorts of people it might not work out for you.
But, remember,
With God All Things are Possible!
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment