Monday, October 28, 2019

Without Efficiency often Adults don't survive very long

 I was 21 in 1969. I found that I wanted to be more idealistic in my teens and early 20s. This didn't really work very well. Why?

Because the molehills you generate in your life when you are idealistic and young quickly turn into insurmountable obstacles by the time you are 30. So, by age 25 I realized that unless a person is really really efficient they often are gone by 30 years of age or soon after.

I was sort of sad to learn this because for example, you see homeless people who are having all sorts of problems and often it is too late for them to do anything else the way the world is now.

In the last 40 years for example, most social welfare programs that would have prevented homelessness, (especially in the 1960s through 1980s) have been removed from use by the government. So, people complain about homelessness but with the social welfare programs at least 75% of the homeless wouldn't be homeless. So, there is this feeling more and more that the U.S. is becoming a 2nd or 3rd rate country in ending all useful social welfare programs like they have.

So, when people like Trump complain about homeless people in California that have been shipped by bus from EVERY STATE IN THE U.S. to turf them, you have to realize that people like Trump are causing thousands to starve and freeze to death here in the U.S. every year now by all their actions.

So, what I'm saying is instead of saving lives our government  kills more people than anything else at least at this point.

I was really really grateful at this point (25) for my (very efficient) Father and Grandfather who were Swiss transplants here into the U.S. by about 1725. So, many of my ancestors were settlers from Philadelphia  all the way to California on both sides of my family. Being Swiss, (for me at least) was the joy of learning to be efficient in everything you do. When you love and enjoy efficiency you survive when many others can't or won't. You realize that college helps in becoming more efficient often. You realize that owning your own businesses helps you become more efficient. So, efficiency breeds efficiency in life I find. Because those who are not efficient enough are soon dead or crazy here in the U.S. the way it presently is without useful social welfare programs (at least at this point in time).

No comments: