We are moving now towards a time when an IPhone or Android or other smart phone will be smarter than the most intelligent person on earth. That is "EACH" IPhone or Android will be like this (more intelligent than the most intelligent person on earth). However, this doesn't mean that it will be intuitive or instinctual even if it MIMICS intuitive behavior through Algorithms designed to do this.
At this point it can and will outsmart any user on earth in various ways.
So, this is why (between 2020 and 2025) that the next Technological Singularity will occur regarding this change.
From my point of view we have been having mini Technological singularities at the very least since the Iphone was Invented in 2007 when any child with one anywhere on earth had more access to information than President Clinton did while he was president of the United States. To me, this was the first mini-Technological singularity of what it did just regarding information and human kind.
I can remember when I had questions that my parents couldn't answer in the 1950s when I grew up. Neither of my parents had been to college even though two of my cousins and I all went to college in the 1960s and 1970s and most all my friends. But, whenever I had a question I needed to answer (for any reason) I turned to a set of encyclopedias we bought from a traveling salesman called "The American People's Encyclopedia. If the answer wasn't there I rode my bicycle to the library. And sometimes the answer wasn't there either.
So, you can imagine how things have changed now where if you can formulate the right question regarding ANYTHING that you might get a reasonable (if not satisfactory answer) depending upon how you word the question.
And we are about to go to where New IPhones and Androids and other smartphones will be more intelligent than the smartest person on earth now within 5 years time.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment