Thursday, October 31, 2019

What is the hardest thing about being an intuitive? Knowing when people are going to die

This is really difficult for me to deal with. Even though I deal with death in general much better than the average person simply because I can communicate with souls I know who have passed over. But, that doesn't mean this isn't really really tricky to deal with either. Some people have more trouble adjusting to being "passed on" than others. I would recommend preparing for the other side BEFORE you die so you aren't all screwed up by what happens when you pass on.

Just like the problem of being in one's 20s I would say that unrealistic expectations is the biggest problem people encounter after having passed on. In  other words it isn't at all what they had expected.

From my point of view being passed on isn't a lot different than what people are experiencing presently on earth. In fact, sometimes I wonder if I'm already dead in some kind of interesting place simply because I have already almost died so many times this could be possibly true or that I could be in another alternate time line than the one I was in that I survived in?

So, from my point of view passing on is sort of different for each person but the more you know about the other side the more prepared you are for it.

The biggest point I might want to make here is if you treat people like "Shit" here then people are going to treat you like "Shit" on the other side when you pass on. So, it is in your enlightened self interest to be nice to people so they don't torture you on the other side when you pass on.

This might be what everyone needs to know about passing on.

By God's Grace

Note: So do your best here before you pass on and have to deal with all that.

A good movie to watch that describes all this is the movie "Ghost" with Demi Moore and Whoopie Goldberg.

Ghost is a 1990 American romantic fantasy thriller film directed by Jerry Zucker, written by Bruce Joel Rubin, and starring Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Whoopi ...
Release date‎: ‎July 13, 1990
Starring‎: ‎Patrick Swayze‎; ‎Demi Moore‎; ‎Whoopi ...
Music by‎: ‎Maurice Jarre
Box office‎: ‎$505.7 million

No comments: