To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley might burn down today
I was watching a live stream on my computer of the new Simi Valley fire in California from the vantage point of a helicopter and then they superimposed a map on top of fire and when I looked at google maps I realized this was where the Reagan Presidential library was and realized the flames were headed towards it as well as the smoke right now as of 9:02am Wednesday October 30th 2019.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment