Thursday, October 31, 2019

When you often know what is going to happen next on earth

Most of the time you cannot tell anyone about what you know? Why?

Because either they won't believe you at all. First problem. Or if you tell people what you see it won't happen (if it is a good thing). So, I find myself only telling people about bad things I see happen in the hopes that writing about it to all of you will change the bad thing into something better.

This is what I have learned basically from living with being an Intuitive Seer all my life where often I see the future of myself or others or larger groups of people.

Is it a good thing to have this ability?

You really don't have much choice about all this.

You either have this ability or you might not. And then you have to live with it.
So, from my point of view you try to help people and yourself survive better with it.

But, this is a long hard process of learning how it can be helpful to know the future before it happens.


So, basically what I would tell you about all this is if you have this ability the first thing you need to do is to pray to God that you can use this in the way that God intended. This is the most important thing about all this because it might not be what you think.

So, invoking the Grace of God around you knowing what to say and when to say it might be vital for everyone's well being around you for the next 50, 70 or even 100 years.

By God's Grace





No comments: